Monday, October 29, 2007

5 Hour Baby Sweater


5 Hour Baby Sweater
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie.
Knitted because I liked the yarn so I made a small baby sweater as a store sample for YarnArts.

Yarn: Universal Yarn 'Belle' and 'Dots'. I loved working with this yarn, it's 100% machine washable acrylic blend, but feels very nice and was nice to work with.

Needles: Denise Interchangeable US 6

Pattern: http://www.fibergypsy.com/patterns/5hrpatt.shtml Since I made this with sportweight yarn not worsted this is sized for a preemie or a newborn.

3 comments:

StarSpry said...

That's an adorable sweater!

Kati said...

Ohh how cute! I want to make EZ's February Sweater from Knitter's Almanac, it looks a bit like this.

Anonymous said...

I love this pattern and how fast it works up! The colors you used are great! Love the branching out scarf too! I missed that post! Hope all is well in yur neck of the woods!
Your, Secret Pal