Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Knitters' Coffeeswap Three: Q'aire

Here are the questions:
QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? I usually buy whole bean, unless I stumble across something that is ground but looks really good.

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? FULL CAF!

3. Regular or flavored? Both.

4. How do you drink your coffee? In a mug...laugh...

5. Favorite coffee ever? Currently, it's Daz Bog Coffee

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I don't think I'm fussy but my husband says I am.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Biscotti and scones

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nope

9. Yarn/fiber you love? Alpaca, silk and bamboo!

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Rough cheap yarn

11. What's on your needles? Lace stole and socks

12. Favorite colors? Purple and green

13. Allergies? Citronella

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! What a great way to usher in the colder months: coffee and knitting.

Your "branching out scarf" looks very pretty. I am sure you MIL will love it.