Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Knitting Update

I'm still plugging away at the branching out scarf, I'm about 50% of the way done...sigh...well this freakin' scarf EVER be done?

My cross-hatch lace socks are moving along as well. I'm about to the ankle and have switched up one needle size for the leg than I used on the foot and I'm hoping that makes them go a bit quicker.

I also cast on for a pair of fingerless gloves for Dirk with Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light in a medium grey color. The yarn is scrumptious!

On Sunday I got a test pattern from a friend for a felted entrelac hat to test knit for her and can you believe I could NOT find any yarn in my stash to make the hat? It was tough, but I had to pick out new yarn....(laugh).

Life has been crazy lately so I wasn't able to teach any classes this month at YarnArts, but I'm definitely planning some for December. I'll try to get it cast on later this week so that I can give the designer feedback.

Well, if I want to get some knitting time in tonight, I better log off!

2 comments:

Dawn ;) said...

Hello ~ just wanted to let you know that you won KCS3 Contest #2 and I need your snail mail address to send you your prize. ;D

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your latest projects! The Alpaca yarn looks great on the web! Just wanted to let you know that I mailed your final package to you earlier this week. You should be getting it very soon! Enjoy!! Your soon-to-be no longer secret pal!