Monday, November 19, 2007

Finishing projects, but not the ones I need to be finishing...

(...laugh...)

I finished and felted the test pattern for Sophia's Entrelac hat -- and it's awesome. However the batteries are dead in my camera and Dirk has his camera at work. We did take a photo pre-felting for comparison that I'll post with the finished project photo later this week.

I finished one of Dirk's fingerless gloves. They were supposed to be a surprise, but I really didn't want to find out after I knitted both of them that they didn't fit so I had him try on the first one. His response? "It's like wearing air wrapped around my hand!"

My cross-hatch lace socks are past the ankles about 2 or 3 inches and should be done some time this year. The challenge is that it's a 8 row pattern repeat that I haven't memorized so I have to pay attention to what I'm doing.

The branching out scarf is about 1/2 way done -- and I really should be knitting at least one pattern repeat of that right now instead of just blogging about it.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Can't wait to see pics of all those wonderful projects!! They all sound awesome!

Kristen said...

Wearing air wrapped around his hand! Hehehe.

I have so many WIPs I want to finish Right Now that I'm quickly approaching the point where I say, "Screw it," and just cast on for a gazillion dishcloths.