Friday, October 19, 2007

I got a Secret Pal 11 Package!

Yesterday I got a phone call at work from my husband letting me know that I had Secret Pal package. The afternoon then seemed to d-r-a-g on until it was time for me to head home!
I loved everything in the box. I've never had any of the Debbie Bliss yarn and was thrilled with my pal's choice in material (alpaca silk) and color (a lovely minty green)! Though husband, said it's just not the right color for his new hat.
Believe it or not it was a beautiful lacy (and sage green) cotton washrag that got the most attention. We were upstairs in our bedroom when I opened the box and I tossed the washrag over to my husband to look at where he was lounging on the bed one of our boxer dogs. However, instead of catching the washrag, it landed on her head like a huge yarmulke -- and she never even shook it off. Instead she proudly wore it on her head. :)

Also tucked into the "green theme" box was a bar of lemongrass flavored soap, a pack of adorable sheep cards and some seeds for my garden!

I'll get some pictures to post later this weekend!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Lucky you! I lurve Debbie Bliss yarn!

Anonymous said...

SO glad the box arrived and you are enjoying all the contents! I had a lot fun putting together the package for you!! Enjoy all the goodies!
Love from your SP!

Kristen said...

How very cool! One of these days I'm going to have to sign up for the Secret Pal gig.