Friday, May 16, 2008

Kool-aid Dyed Wildfoote


Kool-aid Dyed Wildfoote
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie.
!!!Wow!!!

Pretty cool, eh? These are destined to be one of the most KICK-ASS pair of socks in the world! This is my take on the "Flat Feet" yarn. I'm calling them my "Pixie xoxoxo's Dirk" sock yarn

Tonight's Sit 'n Knit was a small crowd. My friend Joy and I took advantage the owner not being at the store to stop the madness. Joy ran to Wal-mart for Kool-aid, then we purchased all the white Wildfoote sock yarn in stock.....

I did however email the owner to tell her that we had fun even with her absence, we DID clean up after ourselves and some how there is no more plain white sock yarn in stock in the shop........

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I can't wait to see how the finished socks look! :)