Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stalled Project: Mystery Stole 3

This project has been stalled for months and months...I just can't seem to sit down and work on it. So on Saturday night, I made myself make time for it.

I worked two rows (each 99 stitches of laceweight), held it back to admire my handiwork, studied it, looked at the chart, looked at the knitting, wondered where the row with three beads was, looked at the chart again, looked at the knitting again...and realized last time I worked on it I had pulled out 15 rows and had just knitted those two rows that should have had 15 others rows completed in front of them.

I ripped the two rows out and shoved the whole project back in the bag which was then shoved to the back of my knitting stuff.

No comments: