Monday, July 30, 2007

Blocking....


DCP02019
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie.
Whew, that was a ton of work but it appears that it was all worth it. Mystery Stole 2 is now officially completed and I can dedicate more time to Mystery Stole 3.

I had a small disaster last night on MS3 when I realized I was off by two stitches I tinked back two rows -- and promptly dropped 3 to 4 more stitches down a few more rows. I held my breath as I very carefully carried them back up to the needles. Yes, I can see were the accident occured, but there aren't any holes or glaring mistakes, so everything is good to go moving forward.

P.S. The blocking is being done on 12 foam sheets that I got in the craft department of Walmart last night. I was hoping to get some of the thicker snap together thick foam puzzle pieces but couldn't find them in the toy department and trying to find help in Walmart is a losing battle. These sheets will work for now, but they are really too thin.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Wow. That is amazing. What are the final dimensions?

Jeanne said...

It looks beautiful!

Knittymama said...

That is just gorgeous!!!

WandaWoman said...

So pretty!