Sunday, July 15, 2007

Quiet Sunday Knitting

Met up with two friends this afternoon to knit MS3. Well, Kati, knit on MS3. I was still working on Ms2 and Pat worked on an adorable bookmark. Speaking on MS2, this morning I finished up the first 1/2 of clue 5, got started on the second 1/2 and was thrilled that I was done with the clues - only to be devastated when I realized there was a small clue 6 to be completed BEFORE the edging....damn it.

I also got to try using a teeny weeny crochet hook for beading MS3 instead of dental floss. (Thank you, Kati for the lovely gift of said teeny weeny crochet hook.)

My sock yarn addiction also overtook me today and I got two new skeins -- I have more sock yarn than I know what to do with and most likely will continue to get more, only to have it sit in the big wooden chest which requires a very heavy basket of books on top to keep it closed. However, I am unable to cast on for a pair of socks until MS2 is complete.

My digital camera needs new batteries, hence the reason for no photos lately.

1 comment:

Kati said...

You're Welcome!