Sunday, July 29, 2007

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ding, dong the witch is dead! Erhm, I mean, I finally finished 'Scheherazade' -- Mystery Stole 2. This week I will be *carefully, very carefully* and lightly blocking it before I share a finished photos. Knitting time will now be devoted to Mystery Stole 3.

Spent a nice afternoon knitting with old friends and made some new ones! Old friends so kindly whipped out a bottle of wine when I finished Scheherazade, which prevented me from getting any work done on MS3. Instead I did mindless knitting on the Sockotta socks.

Last night was the Stitch and Pitch game and we had a blast. I didn't knit and I didn't watch the ballgame, instead I did what I do best -- drink beer and socialize. :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Scheherazade is a beautiful pattern - can't wait to see yours. Its been on my to do list for a while...