Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mystery Stole 3 Swatches


Mystery Stole 3 Swatches
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie.
Yarn: Alpaca with a Twist laceweight in Black

Needle:
* Top Swatch: Addi Turbo US 2
* Bottom Swatch: Clover Bamboo in US 4

I like the look of the top swatch the best, but the thought of knitting this entire stole with dull tipped, slipper Addi in a US 2 makes my head start to hurt.

I'd like to see the swatch on Clover US 3, but unfortunately, those needles still have (ugh) Mystery Stole 2 on them. (laugh). I am however now almost 1/2 way through the first 1/2 of Clue 4 on THAT project. (hum...I think I *might* have a small pair of Clover Bamboo circulars in a US 3.....I'll need to dig around in the knitting bag)

Each swatch does have two beads added in so that I could see how that process worked -- and let me tell you that not having the itty bitty crochet hook makes it a pain in the ass. I had to resort to using mint flavored dental tape. It does make the swatches smell good!

No comments: