Saturday, March 31, 2007

Secret Pal 10 Gift


Secret Pal 10 Gift
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie.
How lucky am I? Look at the goodies I got in the mail yesterday from my Secret Pal!!

Chocolate, yummy smelling soap, a cute notepad and a delicious hank of hand dyed fingering weight yarn!

I love the colors on the yarn and I'm picturing it as a little lacy wrap/scarf!

You can see the edge of the box that everything came in and it's so pretty I don't want to throw it away. I told my secret pal that I was going to send it to my assigned secret pal with a note telling her where I got and suggesting she use it to send her package to HER secret pal with a note asking her to send it on and so on and so on...

1 comment:

Marsha Brofka-Berends said...

Okay, that would be really hilarious, since the box would have come to me...and I would have sent it on to my spoilee...who is your spoiler!