Thursday, March 15, 2007

Golf Club Cover - Stripes


Golf Club Cover - Stripes
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie.
Here is the version of the Golf Club Cover that I'll actually be using for the class I'm teaching in April. I think it came out really cute! Almost makes me wish I golfed so that I could knit up some fun and funky covers for my clubs...

This week I also got the information for the SecretPal 10 swap. Woo-hooo! I love to make up gift boxes and I've already started a box by my desk of things to send off to my pal as well as making a list of things I need to go get or make. :)

I got up really early this morning, cranked out all my work so that I could curl up on the couch with some knitting, my boxers, my husband and watch a DVD this afternoon. I will sheepishly admit that we are addicted to "Nip/Tuck" which is what is on the DVD agenda today.

1 comment:

SP10 said...

So cute! Makes me wish I knew a golfer!