Monday, July 10, 2006

Mystery Stole KAL Clue 1 - first 10 rows

So, I've worked the first 10 rows of my first lace project, which is also my first stole, first KAL and first mystery pattern.

Using yarn this little is tough -- and when I took a break to switch to socks, the sock yarn seemed H-U-G-E! LOL

So, far the pattern is extremely easy to read, not be confused with easy to complete. I'm a bit nervous about ripping out the provisional cast on (the yellow yarn) to pick up the live stitches and go in the opposite direction. Oh, well, I'll fall off that bridge when I get to it, right?

Part of me wonders if I should pull the cast on off sooner than later, so if I screw it up I'm not so far that it won't kill me to have to rip everything out.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh, Yea! You are using the Red yarn. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!