Ok, we all know how this goes....Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves.
Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Except I'll cheat and not tag anyone else...
1) I learned how to drive in a open wheeled formula car (specifically a Lotus 51, an example of which is pictured at the right) and was eligible for an IMSA (International Motor Sports Association) racing license in my very early twenties.
2) Though I very much enjoy fast cars, I have never been on and never plan to be on a motorcycle. They terrify me.
3) I own more shoes and purses than reasonable. I have purses in my closet that I have had since the mid-80's.
4) I type without looking at the keys, which is handy because most of the keys on my laptop have worn off.
5) I feel completely "off" if I am not wearing my watch.
6) I am allergic to various fruits, but I can smell an unpeeled banana and know whether it will cause an allergic reaction or not.
7) I was a "Dead Head" for a number of years following the Grateful Dead around the country.