Monday, May 14, 2007

Who's Secret Pal 10 rocks?

Mine!

I got a wonderful box today with a cheery pink wrapped package -- and what is even funnier is that these are the same colors of tissue paper that I used for my secret pal packages!

The pink package was soft and squishy, it smelled nice and crinkled a little when I squeezed it.

There was even a little card with a sweet sheep on the envelope!

So, do you want to know what was in it?

* 2 skeins of "grape" handspun, hand dyed yarn. I'm already thinking about what a great thick scarf it would make, I'm imagining it with Aran type cables...

* Vanilla "Lip Blam!" With the dry Colorado air, this was a wonderful surprise. I use a lot of lip balm and this one smells really good. I have it on right now!

* A bag of heathered red roving. :) I'm digging right into that tomorrow!



Thank you, SP10!! I love everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you like everything! I was really excited to find the fiber...it's a new guy in town who's been dyeing it. You should see all the colors he's got; really beautiful stuff!