Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Favorite Spring Flower


I got an email this morning from the organizer of the Secret Pal 10 Swap asking about our favorite flowers, so I grabbed the camera to take a photo of some of my favorite flowers - TULIPS!

We've got a selection of pink and pink/white ruffled tulips blooming in the front yard right now. They make me smile everytime I see them! The pink ones in this photo are growing in the patch of chocolate mint. :)

I also found out this week about a Knitter's Coffee Swap, but I missed the deadline to join so I have to remember to check on that again at a later date for a different one!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

They are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

Terri Lynn said...

Pretty tulips and I love the peddler's shawl, I wish I could see a bigger pic of it!