Monday, April 16, 2007

Friday Night Sit 'n Knit

I love to go to YarnArts on Friday nights. This Friday we had a special guest stop by....my husband and his father. I really thought Dirk was kidding when he said "maybe I'll bring dad by the shop..." as I couldn't imagine anything more boring to my father-in-law! However, I forgot that he does enjoy pretty women and there is no shortage of them at Sit 'n Knit!

They stayed for less than 20 minutes, however both men did pick out sock yarn and put in a request for socks. They even picked the same yarn -- Brown Sheep Wildfoote Luxury Sock Yarn in the 'Tom Cat' colorway. :) I cast on the first pair last night and will need to decide what foot/leg patterning I want to use once I get the toe increases done.

Tomorrow night I have another 'Toe-Up Sock' class that I'm teaching. I love to teach these classes! If you are in the Denver area, the class is from 5 to 7 PM and is $20.00 at YarnArts of Parker and I've got room for a few more students!

No comments: