Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Knitting Update

I'm on the second to last lace pattern repeat on my Wool Peddler's Shawl. Goal is to try to have it completed by this weekend so that I can wear it during the impending snow storm I've heard is heading our way.

I turned the heel on my cute little lace socks and now it's dreadfully boring knitting round and round and round up the cuffs. This is why my socks always wind up as ankle socks... However, I'm determined to make these really tall. I also am dying to cast on with the Sockatta gift yarn that I got recently, so I have to either finish the lace socks or buy another Addi Turbo 40" in US 1. However, I don't think the husband will see the merit in purchasing a new needle because I'm bored with the project currently on the needles...

Let's see what else is new....erhm...nothing much. Well, if I want that shawl done I think I better go get knittin' on it!

No comments: