Tuesday, November 07, 2006

How much do I love my husband?


Lendrum Double Treadle
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie.
[.......................
T-H-I-S.
...............
M-U-C-H!
...................]

Not only does he get me a KICK-ASS birthday gift, but he gives it to me 11 days early.

I'm done with the body of my cable front cardigan and awaiting more yarn to complete the arms. It's going to be really nice. :)

Also on the needles right now:

1) Socks for amazing husband in a boring black with white toes and a white stripe at the top of the cuff.

2) i-cord handle for a felted bag that I started and finished knitting while watching football on Sunday.

3 comments:

Purl said...

You do have a wonderful husband! I hope he loves the socks. (I've been dropping hints to my husband about how I'd love it if he makes me a swift.)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the sweater you're working on.

Shonna said...

Indeed....KEEP HIM! :D
XOXOXO
Shonna

Anonymous said...

Definitely a keeper. And worthy of hand knit socks as well.