Saturday, January 12, 2008

Quad Color Socks


Quad Color Socks
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie.
- Size: Woman's Small
- Needle size used: Addi Turbo US 3 40"
- Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 -- I *love* this yarn!!
- Method; Toe-Up/Two at a Time

I was flipping through the book, 'Kristen Knits' at YarnArts last weekend and saw the socks in there and instantly knew why I had been coveting the Mission Falls 1824 Superwash Wool.

This yarn knits up like a dream and I already have 4 colors sitting in my knitting basket for another pair of socks. When I started this pair my husband of course asked "Are those for me?", so his pair will be cast on tomorrow in a white/medium blue/hunter green/red combo

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very cute!

Maureen said...

Socks look wonderful! Can't wait to see your progress on Central Park Hoodie!

Debbie said...

Love the socks. And, dang, now I want to go out and buy Mission Falls yarn.