Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Danica #2 - DONE!

And it was a HUGE hit with my husband. It will look a bit better with some blocking, so that is on the agenda for later this week.

I still haven't finished the husband's fingerless gloves. I worked on them for a bit two weeks ago before I threw them across the room, needles and all, in a fit of disgust when I realized I missed 4 stitches of increases 3 inches back when I started to divide the thumb gusset from the hand. I ripped it all back and crammed the whole project into it's little project bag and am trying to forget about them. Damn husband keeps asking about them though.

I'm starting my Central Park Hoodie on Feb 1 and am really excited about this Knit-A-Long with the rest of my YarnArts sisters.

No pictures for now, but I'll get one of the husband in his Danica this weekend!

1 comment:

knitography said...

Hi! I was nominated for the “you make my day” award, and now I’m passing it on to you. The rules are as follows: “Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.”