Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Danica #2


Danica #2
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie.
My lovely husband requested his own Danica in the colors of his favorite English league football team -- the Wolverhampton Wolves.

The weaving in of all the ends due to the color changes may be the death of me, but I know that he knows how much work this is and loves to show off to all his pals what I make him.

He recently switched shops and the difference is night and day. At the previous shop, the guys would ask "Did your wife make that?" with a shitty attitude. Where he is now, the guys ask "Did your wife make that?" with total awe and a bit of jealousy in their tone. It makes me laugh. (Husband is a tattoo artist and all the guys that he works with now are totally into hand knit scarves)

No comments: