Sunday, September 09, 2007

Why I should not hang out at the yarn shop

..sigh...

I am so easily influenced by others.

When I walked into the shop on Saturday a few people were knitting on their neck down raglan sweaters -- and before I knew what was happening I tossed my sweet little in-progress toe up socks to the floor and had 10 skeins of 'Highlander' by Alpaca with a Twist piled in front of me as I mused on how to center a cable on the sleeves of a neck down raglan...

I did however break tradition and did NOT purchase this yarn in the lovely green that was also available.

2 comments:

knitography said...

Nice colour! I'll be interested in how you make out with that cable - I've been wanting to knit something similar but I've been too lazy to do all the thinking involved! ;)

Marsha said...

I love the color--it seems just right for autumn knitting!