Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Loppem Coming Along!

I divided for the sleeves last night and am really hoping that the bottom edge curl will block out. I have never blocked superwash wool....nervous...nervous....

I'm trying to get this sweater done to take with me on a quick weekend trip to visit my parents in a few weeks. It won't be a problem if I'd stop being distracted by other things such as life and work and just work on it. But don't I say that about every project? (laugh)

I also picked out some yarn from my stash to make the Anastasia Socks (Ravelry Link). I have admired these socks for a long time and the pattern keeps resurfacing in front of me, so they are the next on the needle.

My lovely husband also asked when I would be starting the Aran sweater he wants. I told him I knew I didn't have enough yarn in my stash for this. His answer said in an incredulous tone, "what, we can't get yarn?" I love him.

No comments: