Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Knitted Mice


Knitted Mice
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie
I finally found something to do with all the little scraps and balls of yarn I have floating around in my stash! Though we no longer have cats as part of our household, I can donate these catnip filled mice to a local cat rescue who can sell them as part of their fundraising.

Last Thursday night I was lucky enough to not only be able to travel back to Ohio to see my parents, but also attend my mom's twice a month knitting group. They are just starting so socks! Since I wear handknit socks almost daily, I had quite the little stack of them with me to share.

It was a ton of fun meeting with another knitting group, though I felt a bit like I was "cheating" on my group. LOL

1 comment:

Jj Starwalker said...

Where ever did you find the pattern for them! I would love to be able to make a few for our kitties...