Saturday, February 28, 2009

Knitting away on my 2nd Pomatomus Sock!

The night I cast off for the first Pomatomus sock, I cast on for the second one and knocked out the ribbing. I took to work yesterday and worked on it for a bit during my lunch break and last night managed to work on some at Sit 'n Knit.

This afternoon the boxer puppy and I going over to our friend Mardi's house to visit and knit. Mardi was Pixel's foster mom when he first came into rescue and he lived there for 4 months so it's nice that she still gets to visit with him. He loves to play with her boxers and I'll so appreciate how tired he'll be this evening!

I also restarted the We Call Them Pirates hat. I don't have any photos up on my Ravelry page yet. Since this hat is a surprise for my husband, maybe I'll work on that project today at Mardi's and work on the sock while I'm at home tonight.

No comments: