Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Knitter's Coffee Swap 4

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? We are primarily a whole bean family, but have been known to have ground in the house occasionally.

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Loaded!

3. Regular or flavored? Both, though I don't do anything cinnamon flavored because I'm allergic to the fake cinnamon syrup used in candies and foods.

4. How do you drink your coffee? In a mug....LOL..

5. Favorite coffee ever? The cup I had sitting on the bed in the room where King Henry the VIII stayed in Glastonbury, England!

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I am not a coffee snob, I like to check out locally owned coffeeshops for their custom beans. I'm not a fan of Starbucks as I prefer to help out the little guys.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Biscottis, cookies, cakes, a good book...

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nothing that I can think of.

9. Yarn/fiber you love? I like natural fibers.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I don't really knit with 100% acrylic or cotton.

11. What's on your needles? socks, socks and some gloves.

12. Favorite colors? Purple, green

13. Allergies? Fake cinnamon flavoring and citronella

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? O love my husband and my boxer dogs. :)

No comments: