Thursday, October 09, 2008

The fingerless gloves have been resurrected....

I started a pair of fingerless gloves for Dirk last November, finished one and then found something else more exciting to work on. He's asked me about a bazillion times about the gloves...

Anyway, I want to go up one needle size for the leg of my Baudelaire socks, so I went to get my no. 3 needle and couldn't find it anywhere. I was convinced someone must have stolen it. (laugh). Then, I remembered the fingerless gloves.....and that is exactly where I found the needle I needed. It goes against all my inner knitting rules to pull a needle out of one project to work on another and I wasn't going to shell out the bucks for a second Addi Turbo, so I am determined to finish the glove so that I can finish my sock.

On Tuesday night while watching the incredibly lame debate, I knocked out about 70% of the second glove. I have three fingers and the thumb to finish. I've got a Pampered Chef party tonight, but I'm planning to take them to knit night tomorrow night so I can have my needle for my socks!

No comments: