Saturday, October 11, 2008

DM Fingerless Gloves


DM Fingerless Gloves
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie.
Dirk is so thrilled with his new gloves and I'm thrilled they are finally finished. I can't believe they were so quick to finish and I just let them lay around for a year because I was too lazy to get them done.

If you are curious about the tattoos on his right forearm, they are some of my favorites.

I *love* antique keys so he had the key to my heart put there. It's green because it's my favorite color and the celtic-like scroll work at the top is because I'm Irish. (insert collective "awwwww")

The acorns below the key are similar to the acorns on my right foot...(insert another collective aww......).

I'll have to get a photo of the two large fighting roosters on his left bicep which he picked because I was born in the year of the rooster.

No comments: