Saturday, March 22, 2008

Project Updated


I finished the sleeves on my Central Park Hoodie, blocked the left front and the back currently on blocking wires (thank you Kristina for letting me borrow them!)

I have an ancient digital camera that I hope to some day replace. I promise that this sweater does have the beautiful cables on it, you just can't see them due to the shitty photos my camera takes.

I'm also 7 repeats into the "Wisp" from knitty.com that I started last week and it's really lovely. Again, the camera took pretty crappy photos and unblocked it looks pretty lame. However, if you do want to see a photo head over to my Ravelry account (PixieM). Definitely going to need to get my own blocking wires to show this one off!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

That looks terrific!

(And the blocking looks great. Now I'm thinking I need to get a set of blocking wires for myself...)