Thursday, February 14, 2008

Central Park Hoodie

If you scroll back a few posts, my sweater looks almost exactly like it did in that picture. However, please note that last Sunday after getting all the way past the armhole decreases I decided it looked smaller than I wanted so I ripped the entire thing out.

My husband gasped so loud the cat jumped.

I knitted all night on Sunday and got about 5-6 inches done and haven't knitted on it since then. For whatever reason, I haven't been knitting on the weeknights lately.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Good for you, taking the plunge to rip if it didn't seem right. What's the use of doing all that work, if you are not likely to wear it because it's not what you wanted??

I did laugh out loud about your husband gasping so loud it scared the cat ...