Saturday, April 17, 2010

Origami Sweater


Origami Sweater
Originally uploaded by BoxerPixie
Two weeks ago there was an adorable sweater sample hanging at String in Highlands Ranch. I tried it on. It was awesome.

I found the *perfect* yarn for it -- at 75% off I might add!

Then I read the pattern.....the first section is merely 38 inches of 1x1 rib across 66 stitches. I'm almost done with that section. The second section is 68 inches of 1x1 rib across 146 stitches.

I am so glad that I am able to knit 1x1 rib with my eyes closed. I think I knocked out about 8 inches of this while resting my eyes on the couch at the shop (www.EpiphanyTattoo.com) this afternoon!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Good Lord...never knit with your eyes closed! What if you drop a stitch?! LOL...I wish I could knit with my eyes closed but we all know I have a little OCD so that wouldn't work =P