Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy Spring!

It's been sometime since I've posted here so I thought I'd drop a note that I'm still alive and well, albeit very busy! Between obedience school twice a week, work, my husband and my friends, I've got a lot going on -- but all in a good way!

On Monday night I attended a local spinning group meetup and got some great pointers. I love my spinning wheel and I so badly want to be better at it, I just don't seem to remember to practice!! One of the women at the meeting very generously gave me some lovely icelandic fiber to experiment with and I'm excited to give it a go.

On the knitting end, I've got my Anatasia socks languishing in the bottom of the knitting bag while I've been knitting up some new market bags (see below) and vintage look hanging dishcloths from the Mason-Dixon book. I can't resist the inexpensive Sugar 'n Creme cotton yarn!

No comments: