Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wow, it's been a while since I posted!

I'm down to one final sleeve on my Ultra Alpaca February Lady Sweater -- and I love how it is turning out!! I can't wait to wear it next weekend at my work holiday party.

I'm also plugging away on a plain vanilla stockinette socks for my husband. They are boring me to death, but the pleasure he gets from hand knitted socks makes it all worth it.

I haven't had as much time to knit lately because we have a "foster" puppy from Ho-Bo Care Boxer Rescue at our house.

And I when I say "foster" I mean that he's already wearing a tag with our name and address. We're also discussing a new name for him -- we've been calling him Pete.

He came with the name "Pixel" but Pixie and Pixel in the same house if tough. He's 18 weeks old and a bundle of boxer energy. Maxwell our 12 year old male boxer is being SUCH a sport about all this. He's corrected the little pooch a few times about jumping around like a spaz, but he's also showing him the ropes around the house -- like how not to crap on the floor, use the dog door, snuggle on the couch....you know all the important doggie duties in the house.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

What a cutie! (Did you make the blanket/throw he's lying on?)