Saturday, December 30, 2006

Side Note...

A friend mentioned to me today that she was worried when she saw in my blog that my husband was out of town for a few days earlier this month.

So this is a public note to any nutters out there: We have two large boxer dogs. One is a large male who has been through protection training by someone who trains K-9 unit (police) dogs. The other is a female who was rehomed to us so because we are willing to work with her and her aggression issues towards people and other dogs. Both dogs are extremely protective of me, my house and my knitting.

I also have a very large broadsword in the house and would have no qualms about taking an intruder's head off. Remember in some states it is legal to use lethal force to protect your home.

The end.

No comments: